[VHFcontesting] WZ1V June contest

Curtis QA Department qa at curtisdoorsystems.com
Mon Jun 13 08:42:22 EDT 2005

Hi Ron,

Sorry to hear of your plight...was similar condx here with the heat except I
managed to work the Au! It was fantastic lasting nearly 4.5 hrs. Longest I've
seen since doing VHF / UHF. Not sure of the totals yet have to tally them
tonight, but I can say it was a bit better than my best showing. Anyway was
glad to hear and work you during this weekend's festivities.
See you down the log!

Jim, N2YEV
FN34gs, Plattsburgh, NY