[VHFcontesting] FM25

Bill Seabreeze w3iy at adelphia.net
Sat Jun 11 09:50:43 EDT 2005

Yo,
We made it to FM25, and had time last nite to test with W4RX.
All bands thru 10GHz OK.    We also QSOd WB4WEN on
Mt. Mitchell in NC...they were in a driving rain storm, but will
good copy on 144.260.  W2KV was loud on 2m last nite,
butwe couldn't connect on 10G...probably a rover levelling problem
on our end. AA2ID expects to be active today on the lower bands
from FM25...this is great...we usually don't work out own grid
down here.

Hpe to work everyone in the contest.  GL & have fun.
73,
Bill W3IY
CHristophe ON4IY
FM25ev  heading for FM15 soon...