[VHFcontesting] Cush Craft 424B Boomer feed question

Dexter McIntyre W4DEX dmcintyre at att.net
Thu Jun 16 14:09:41 EDT 2005

Dexter McIntyre W4DEX wrote:

>Is the driven element on a 424B 432 MHz antenna, about 1990 vintage, DC
>grounded to the boom?

Thanks to all who answered my question directly.  Just so the info will
be available to anyone else who may need to know in the future, the
driven element is insulated from the boom with Heyco 375-3 black plastic
pipe inserts.  This info is "Straight from the horse's mouth" :)  Google
often finds the info I'm looking for that was posted to this group in
the past.

Dex