[VHFcontesting] K2MET LP Limited Multi Results

KA2AEV@aol.com KA2AEV at aol.com
Tue Jun 28 22:49:05 EDT 2005

                    ARRL June VHF QSO Party

Call: K2MET
Operator(s): W2SN,KB2RIF,N2CWM,N2XVC,KA2AEV
Station: K2MET

Class: Limited Multi-Op LP
QTH: FN20 Staten Island, NYCity
Operating Time (hrs): 23

    6:  135    20
    2:  113    21
  222:   29    14
  432:   31    11
  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  308    66  Total Score = 24,288

Club: Metropolitan 222 Amateur Radio Society

Comments:

Alot of fun for The K2MET crews first time out. Too bad that 6m did not
cooperate and open up for a longer period of time.  We had to break down
earlier
on Sunday than hoped for because of very limited manpower and missed out on
the
Au opening.  Our two installers (N2XVC & N2CWM) almost passed out from Heat
Stroke both Saturday and Sunday and earned our respect for a Job Well Done!
Hopefully the next time out for the K2MET will go ALOT smoother and the bands
will cooperate!  Thanks to all who worked K2MET on our maiden voyage!