[VHFcontesting] NEWS meeting, Conference

Ron Klimas WZ1V wz1v at ntplx.net
Tue Mar 15 08:18:10 EST 2005

Photos from our March 12 meeting are up at
http://www.newsvhf.com/marme05.html

Our 31st annual Eastern VHF-UHF Conference April 8-10
http://www.newsvhf.com/vhfconf.html

is approaching quickly, you can still pre-register and save some bucks by
printing out the registration form and mailing it. This is the largest
gathering of VHF-UHF-SHF enthusiasts in the New England area, don't miss
out on this one. Note the Enfield Radisson hotel is about to become the
Enfield Hotel, part of the Crown Plaza chain. The transition won't be
complete until after our Conference and doesn't affect us  except if you're
real observant you might notice a new insignia on their linen and silverware.
-73, Ron WZ1V