[VHFcontesting] 432 Sprint Wednesday

Jeff Embry (K3OQ) jeffrey.embry at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 05:51:40 EDT 2005

Hi all,

1st thanks to WZ1V and K4QI for two new grids for me on two meters last
night.  Was running 5 watts to a Par Omni-angle in the attic so thanks
for the great ears and patience.  So far my be DX on 2 meters.  That
being said I plan on dabbling with the 70 cm Sprint Wednesday night .
Again running QRP CW to a Par Omni-angle in my attic.  Hope to snag
another new grid or two.  Hope there is good activity.

Jeff Embry, K3OQ
FM19je
ARCI #11643
FPQRP #-696
NAQCC #25
AMSAT LM-2263

No trees were harmed in the sending of this message, however a large