[VHFcontesting] Contest Logs Needed

Tim Makins tim.ei8ic at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 06:57:10 EDT 2005

Following my previous post, there have been quite a few questions wondering
what a 'contest-log visualisation tool' actually is! Well, don't be
surprised if you haven't heard of one, because I think the whole concept is
quite new, and mine may well be the first. The project is still 'under wraps
at the moment, but if you would like to see a screenshot of the tool, please
click here:

http://www.mapability.com/ei8ic/logview/

It won't be ready for a few weeks, though.

If anyone would like to send me some post-2001 Cabrillo logs, they will be
very useful in pre-launch testing. Your logs will be kept private, and not
shared with anyone else.

Please email them to:  tim.ei8ic at gmail.com

73s Tim EI8IC
http://www.mapability.com/ei8ic/
Ham Map Heaven. Contester Resources.
Free zone maps, and contest bandplans
The most comprehensive free prefix maps on the web