[VHFcontesting] Stacking antennas

steve d kc8qvo at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 29 18:52:12 EDT 2005

Well I got my antennas up today. I stacked them all at 1/2wl except for the 144/440 FM beam. I stuck that in between the 50MHz beam and the 144MHz beam since that was the largest gap and the vertical polarization of the FM beam is the opposite polarization so it should have minimal affect on the other antennas. I should be up and running by tomorrow. I need a run a new pipe through the roof for the cables because the one thats there isnt big enough for all of them now!!!! I think I am going to put a 5" pipe up so it is easy to get all the wires in and out.

Thanks for everyones help, Ill try and get some pictures tomorrow so you all can see what this looks like!

Steve,
KC8QVO