[VHFcontesting] Septemebr VHF Contest plans.

k9tms@mindspring.com k9tms at mindspring.com
Sun Sep 4 18:56:22 EDT 2005

Ev;

Read the rules, Family may use the same equipment! Last time I looked my
wife and I were still married which means we are part of the same family.

3.5.A transmitter used to contact one or more stations may not be
subsequently used under any other call during the contest period, except
for family stations where more than one call has been issued, and then only
if the second call sign is used by a different operator. (The intent of
this rule is to accommodate family members who must share a rig and to
prohibit manufactured or artificial contacts.)

RTFR

Tom