[VHFcontesting] N2MH will be /R this weekend

Mark Herson, N2MH n2mh at n2mh.net
Wed Sep 7 21:42:36 EDT 2005

To All,

After an absence of a year and half, The Lighthouse Rover is again taking
to the roads for a VHF contest. However, we are going back to our 1995
Jeep Cherokee to do so. Our 2000 Subaru (the main rover vehicle) is on the
verge of blowing its head gasket, so we've had to retrofit the
installation back into the Jeep, where it all started some years ago.

Karen and I plan to cover the following grids:

Saturday

FN20qp
FN21qh
FN31dn
FN30??

Sunday

FN20vt
FN21hb
FN10xx or xw
FM19av
FN00rg

We will have bands ABCDE on the air. For up to the minute information on
our plans, surf on over to http://www.n2mh.net/rover.htm and follow the
link to the September, 2005 web page.

73, Mark, N2MH and Karen