[VHFcontesting] K9ZF and the Rover Resource Page.

Zack Widup w9sz at prairienet.org
Thu Sep 8 08:14:43 EDT 2005

I will be active from a hilltop in EN50rl as a Single-Op Portable (QRP)
for most of Sunday if all goes as planned. I will have all bands from 144
MHz through 10 GHz.

50 MHz hasn't been very profitable for me in the last few contests so I'm
still debating if I want to take it along, too.

73, Zack W9SZ