[VHFcontesting] K9TMS VHF Contest plans.

k9tms@mindspring.com k9tms at mindspring.com
Sat Sep 10 00:44:13 EDT 2005

K9TMS will be Roving this contest. I will be joined by Penny K9PLS and Mystie (is it against the rules to bring your dog?, I am sure someone will find it is). We will be starting our Rove at home here in IL EN52. After the equipment as well as rover trailer check out we will be headed north to Wisconsin. Provided all works well I hope to activate EN63 around 2100 ~ 2200 UTC location should be north of Milwaukee. From there we will proceed north to EN64, then back down through 54/53. We will then proceed back to EN62 and then Finish the night back into EN52.

Sunday we intend to hit the 4 corners of EN52/62/51/61 during Sunday afternoon. Exact timing will depend on other local rovers. Then back to EN52 for the night time hours.

We will have the following bands up and running:

50 MHz @100W to a loop                 50.165 MHz
144Mhz @ 350W with beam            144.175 MHz
222Mhz @ 120W with beam            222.015 MHz
432Mhz @ 110W with beam            432.015 MHz
903Mhz @10 W with beam               Ask for frequency
1296Mhz @ 3 W with beam              Ask for frequency

We hope to see you on the bands. Good luck to all.

73 de K9TMS - Tom & K9PLS - Penny
........ and Mystie the hyperactive dalmatian

k9tms at mindspring.com
EarthLink Revolves Around You.