[VHFcontesting] W4SHG/R Optimistic SVHFS Sprint Schedule

Steve Gilmore shg at staffnet.com
Sun Sep 18 20:15:57 EDT 2005

Hello everyone,

Well it is that time again to trek out and try to crank up some activity. It
is again time for the Fall Sprints sponsored by the Southeastern VHF
Society.

You can find their web page at http://www.svhfs.org/fall_sprint_rules.htm

The fuel pig W4SHG/R will be attempting to light up 4 grids for Monday
night's 9/19/2005 extravaganza. Please note this is an extremely optimistic
and sincerely

hope I can pull it off. Please review the schedule as I will be on a very
tight time line as I need to squeeze in some drive time in the 4 hour sprint
window.

7:00 - 7:50pm  -- FM19BB at about 1800 ft ASL

8:10 - 8:45pm  -- FM18AX at about 1700 ft ASL

9:10 - 9:40pm - FM09XA at about 800 ft ASL

10:10 - 11:00pm -- FM08US at about 3400 ft ASL

Please note if I miss you I am sorry but I am going to try to stick to this
unless something mechanical, electrical or biological prevents me.

Should have 15 Elements on the move and about 400 watts so point them my
way.

Hope to work as many as possible.

If this works out I will attempt to get out for the 222, 432 sprints in the
same grids.

Steve Gilmore - W4SHG