[VHFcontesting] K7RAT Two Meter Spring Sprint

Tree tree at kkn.net
Wed Apr 5 15:42:18 EDT 2006

Made about 5 QSOs - if you didn't tune the big knob in the center of
your radio off of 144.200 - you probably didn't work me.

Think we should use the NCJ sprint QSY rule to help spread things out.
At least in this part of the country - it would help.  Call CQ - make
a QSO - and then give the frequency to the guy who answered you.  Move
at least 5 KHz and call CQ again.

Would elminate one or two big guns having to hog the calling frequency
all evening to get the best score.

Tree N6TR / K7RAT - CN85