[VHFcontesting] VHF Contest Changes???

Stephan F Andre andres at msu.edu
Sun Apr 9 23:23:41 EDT 2006

One plausible explaination would be that the "UHF"
contest is really something to do that isn't 2M.
Adding 220 into the mix gives 220 some extra
exposure, which is a good thing.

Likewise, 1296 really isn't a microwave band but
including it in various contests gives folks like
me the ability to participate at least a little,
and become more interested.

(In my case, its working. I'm definitely interested
in adding 2, 3, 5, 10 as moola permits).

 --STeve Andre'
wb8wsf  en82