[VHFcontesting] W4SHG/R VHF Sprint 4/3/2006 Spring 222mhz Sprint Attack Schedule

Steve Gilmore shg at staffnet.com
Tue Apr 11 22:08:07 EDT 2006

Hello all,

I will be attempting yet another 4 grid run for the evening, please note
this is optimistic but will very much try to keep the schedule.

	7:00pm - 7:40pm	FM18AX
	7:55pm - 8:35pm   FM19AB
	8:50pm - 9:20pm	FM09XA
     10:00pm - 10:15pm  FM08US (Looking South from Devils Stairs Skyline
Drive)
     10:20pm - 11:00pm	FM08US (Looking West/North / Northeast from Hogback
Skyline Drive)

If everything works I should have 10 Elements and 250 Watts in the
Expedition on the roll. This all connected to an FT-817 and Elecraft XV-222.
Hope I can generate some additional activity for this short one.

While in flight I should be on 222.122 or 222.132 if occupied. Otherwise I
will visit these and hunt when activity is low which it will be at times
during the 222 Sprint.

Hope to hear many, many ....

Respectfully submitted
Steve Gilmore - W4SHG