[VHFcontesting] UHF Roving

Dave Agsten w4txs at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 5 12:02:20 EDT 2006

I'll be in the following grids over the 24 hour contest time. Sorry, I'm not exactly sure when and where. Also sorry for the late post. I've been spending time trying to get the 903 setup working. It looks good here at the home QTH. I'll be on 222, 432, 903 and 1296 from these grids.

  FM18ch Near the home QTH
  FM08to first place I'm heading to as soon as I get everything setup should be there by 2000 GMT at the latest

  FM09
  FM19

  Perhaps FM07 and FM17 on Sunday

  I will have 222 and 432 while rolling along.

  73 Dave W4TXS/R