[VHFcontesting] Kudos to WY0X

Ev Tupis w2ev at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 16 07:57:05 EST 2006

I just received one of the nicest QSL envelopes in the mail...from Nate (WY0X/r).  It included two QSL's from the June VHF QSO Party and a Thank You note for my being active and working his Rover...making me feel like I was a part of his Top-10 success.  Along the way, he sang the praises of others who helped him assemble his station.

I was so impressed with such a simple little "extra" that I just had to say so publicly.  You, likewise contributed to my ability to reach the level of setting an ARRL section record as well...and thank YOU!

Well done, Nate!

Ev, W2EV