[VHFcontesting] group roving

frank bechdoldt k3uhf at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 1 01:35:21 EST 2006

I checked out the group's page from California. I have been critical of
circling but I commend them for making 400 random qsos this year, I would
of thought their points would of been higher though. 400 seems low for
California, is there much activity down there?  I have considered running
from Mt Diablo north to the Northwest, but maybe not if the activity is
low.  Maybe its antenna restrictions in California?

Was turn out down nationwide because of football. It seemed so in the
pacific northwest