[VHFcontesting] ROUTE, EAST TENN ROVERS

Mike Wechsler n4ofar at charter.net
Fri Jan 20 23:41:08 EST 2006

Hey everybody, look, NO SNOW, wow...it is going to be a great contest
weekend, so get on the air and lets make some noise.

Saturday:

Honaker Va.  Em87
Em97 down the road from Honaker...not a great place but I can work into
the tri cities.. and have worked into NE
Abingdon, Va.  EM96 until about 11pm

Sunday,
Em86 Bean Station overlook
Em87 again but now in Cumberland Ky with opening into NE and N,  a good
high location

6mtrs - 3456......I especially am looking for contacts on the upper
bands, let's play microwave...new band 3456, hope it works!

Hard to make up our minds on where to rove...it has been so long since
we had any good weather.
Our run frequency is 144.173, if we are running the bands with someone,
we will be back in little bit...............
Call used will be N4FLM/R

KEEP ROVING, KEEP SMILING

Wayne and Mike