[VHFcontesting] ARRL Contest Robot and 903 mhz Q's

David ke4yyd at gtcom.net
Sun Jan 29 12:46:58 EST 2006

Thanks Ned,  but it just isn't worth the trouble.  I have been a faithful
VHF contester having only missed one ARRL contest in over a decade.  I
almost stopped contesting when the Cabrillo requirements came out since I
didn't have a computer.  After getting a computer and struggling many hours
to learn how to submit the scores via the VHF-DX program, I just don't feel
like having to play musical chairs with ARRL again.  They need to keep it
simple or they have lost another contester.

David