[VHFcontesting] VHF-DX logger prob continued

kevinemtid@sbcglobal.net kevinemtid at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 30 12:30:44 EST 2006

I also use VHF-DX. It was the most simple and easiest to use vhf logger I could find for the right price. Unfortunately the programmer no longer supports it. I am not a programmer I cannot and will not(because I did not write it) open it to change a few designations the ARRL decided to make. I for one cannot afford to spend 49 to 79 dollars for a logging program every yr. I did use the cabrillo form located on the ARRL website  just now and thank God I only had about 50 contacts to enter.  I don't plan on doing that again. I'll have to do some research before the June contest or just resort to a paper log.  Dave you are not Alone!

  73,
  Kevin KA1KOJ