[VHFcontesting] Logging dupes...

Jeffrey Embry jeffrey.embry at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 13:28:03 EDT 2006

Just got the following from Scott and thought I would pass it on.

"Hi Jeff,

Thanks for your e-mail.  If / when I do the rewrite to .NET, I plan to
add the option to log dupes in my software.

73, Scott
N3FJP
http://www.n3fjp.com/"

--
Jeff Embry, K3OQ
FM19je

No trees were harmed in the sending of this message, however a large