[VHFcontesting] coax for 50 and 144 questions

David ke4yyd at gtcom.net
Sun Jul 9 09:18:30 EDT 2006

I have some (150'???) of Heliax that came from a cellular tower that was
dismantled.  I had 4 connectors but not sure what happened to them.  Not
sure of the size but this stuff is really big.  It measures 2 inches in
diameter overall.  I have been trying to give it away for a couple years.
If anybody wants it is free for the taking.

David Hinton
KE4YYD  EL79rv