[VHFcontesting] CQ Contest

Dave Agsten w4txs at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 14 12:29:12 EDT 2006

I will be roving for this weekend's contest. Starting in FM08to at 1800Z, 7/15, looking Northeast initially. I will probably be in FM08 until 2300Z, then plan on moving to FM09. I will also hit FM19 and FM18. Not sure of the times. Depending on how things go on Saturday, I may head to FM07 on the Blue Ridge Pkwy on Sunday morning.

  They should let rovers run APRS during the contests.

  I'll be running 300+ watts on both bands with 7 elements on 2 and a 3 element beam on 6. Will also have the Omni Angle antennas along.

  Good Luck
  73,
  Dave W4TXS/R