[VHFcontesting] CQ WW VHF Recap for a Dozen participants

J999w at aol.com J999w at aol.com
Mon Jul 17 13:33:21 EDT 2006

In a message dated 7/17/06 11:23:52 AM Central Daylight Time,
radiosporting at yahoo.com writes:

<< http://www.RFSport.com >>
Why doen't it show the calls of the station worked after the contest?

Kinda cool, but I see it as another internet crutch to contesting. Call me
old school, but I _like it_ when you don't know what the other guy is doing ...
keeps me motivated. Don't get me wrong, DX clusters and Prop Loggers are
great, but the need to be connected to the web just to log? What if you're server
goes down right in the middle of your 100 Q/hr run? Oh boy, there goes the
blood pressure again.

:^]

Neat concept though.

John K9RZZ