[VHFcontesting] impedance transformer

Ed Stallman n5blz at ev1.net
Sat Jul 22 16:14:56 EDT 2006

Hello Group, I ran two length of 3/4 inch 75 ohm CATV cable 200 foot each
to my newly installed tower. one each for 6 and 2M !  What I'm looking for
is an impedance transformer to match my radio/antenna, I believe a 62 ohm
transformer. I remember seeing these somewhere made from copper water pipe,
I think they were 1/4 WL?  I've searched on the internet with no luck! can
someone point me in the right direction with a URL or publication, ARRL VHF
book. even the formula would be helpful for knowing the outside and inside
diameter of the tubing.

Thanks Ed N5BLZ