[VHFcontesting] impedance transformer

crawfish crawfish at surfmore.net
Sat Jul 22 17:35:15 EDT 2006

There was a company called ZD Engineering(W8ZD) that made them for
2,222,432, and 1296.I "Googled" it and didn't find a company web page. There
is info on how to make the matching transformers on the Repeater Building
page by W3KKC.I have used it on 6 and didn't use transformers. I would on 2
and above.
                                   Joe W4AAB