[VHFcontesting] Tropo in SE US Friday Morning?

N8UM n8um at comcast.net
Thu Jul 27 18:29:06 EDT 2006

The Hepburn Report   http://www.dxinfocentre.com/tropo.html   indicates the chance for tropo enhancement here in East Tennessee on Friday morning.  My boss is cooperating and letting me have Fridays off.  I will be on a ridgetop in EM85 looking toward Houston/Dallas and/or the Chesapeake tomorrow morning with 50 thru 2303.  I will be monitoring e-mails thru the early morning hours if you want a sked.  K5QE or W5LUA, are you there?  K4TO, have patience with me, I will find 2304.100 someday soon...

John B.  N8UM  Oak Ridge, Tennessee