[VHFcontesting] N2NK June VHF Contest Plans

Warren Walsh n2nk at optonline.net
Sun Jun 4 13:35:39 EDT 2006

The Normanoch VHF Contest Club, N2NK will be operating ARRL June
Contest this coming weekend

We will be operating in the Unlimited-multi class as N2NK from FN21oe
at ~1500' ASL

6m thru 3.4g

6m - 1100W to 6el

2m - 1000W to Boomer

222 - 200w to a pair of 14el KLM's

432 - 200w to 25el Directive Systems Yagi

903 - 200w - pair of 33el Directive Systems loop Yagi's

1296 - 70w - pair of 55el Directive Systems loop Yagi's

2.3g - 80W to 76 el Directive Systems loop Yagi

3.4g - 50W to 112el Directive Systems loop Yagi

When working us on any band, PLEASE ask about our other bands
(especially Microwaves)!

We look forward to working you all in the contest especially the Rovers!

Thanks and 73
Warren Walsh - K2BM for the N2NK Crew