[VHFcontesting] Coffee-lunch-next Tuesday

Bill Burgess ve3cru at rac.ca
Mon Jun 5 21:43:22 EDT 2006

Greetings,

I will be travelling from the MA-NY-VT corner next Tuesday, via Albany, Utica and north to Waterdown and Ontario.

If any hams reading this are along the route and want to meet for coffee in Albany area in morning, Utica around lunch and northward towards Watertown for supper, please advise as I am off this computer Wednesday evening.

I will have a 6 all-mode, 2 all-mode, 223.5 fm and 432 all-mode for communications, lots of ERP.

73,

Bill   VE3CRU