[VHFcontesting] FN55 N1BUG contest plans

Paul N1BUG paul_n1bug at verizon.net
Wed Jun 7 08:49:13 EDT 2006

I will be making some noise this weekend, 144 and 222 only. High
power and single long yagi up in the clear on each band. I'm sorry
to say the 6m and 432 antennas are still laying on the shed roof.

I'm contemplating the future band line up here. I could drastically
downsize all the antennas in order to get 4 bands operational again.
Having operated with small antennas before, I know large ones are
preferred this far from the activity centers. Or I could juggle the
bands around. I'm curious... given ANY TWO bands out of
50-144-222-432, which two would you most like to see regularly
active in contests from this grid? 222-432 would mean no liason on
lower bands...

Good luck to all!

73,
Paul N1BUG FN55mf