[VHFcontesting] Stoned Monkeys VHF Contest Plans - EN52uj

k9tms at mindspring.com k9tms at mindspring.com
Thu Jun 8 00:01:32 EDT 2006

The Stoned Monkeys will be contesting from NE IL, EN52uj, using the call sign K9RN. We will be located 45 miles NW of downtown Chicago. We will be on:
50 Mhz with 100 watts and stacked Moxons
144 Mhz at 400 watts and a 13B2
222 Mhz at 120 Watts into a 15 element beam
432 Mhz at 110 Watts with a 22 element beam
903 Mhz at 10 watts into a 10 element beam
1296 Mhz at 10 Watts into a 22 element beam.
10 Ghz at 3 watts into a dish
and Light.

We look forward to working as many of you as we can.

Good Luck to everyone.

Tom - K9TMS

k9tms at mindspring.com
Can Do, Easy!