[VHFcontesting] K7XC - Multi-Limited - 2006 June VHF QSO Party - DM09ol

T. M. k7xc at charter.net
Mon Jun 12 12:47:01 EDT 2006

 CALL USED:  K7XC          2006             GRID SQUARE:   DM09

 CONTEST:  June VHF QSO Party

 ARRL SECTION/COUNTRY:   NV

 ENTRY CLASS: LIMITED MULTI-OPERATOR

 Multi-Operator Station (show calls of all operators/loggers
 K7XC, Rosie, & Net

 MHz      QSOs    POINTS   MULTS   SCORE
  50          230          230          120       27600
 144           39           39           24         936
 222           16           32           11         352
 432           17           34           13         442
 ALL        302          335          168       56280

 AFFILIATED CLUB PARTICIPATION?    Yes

 ARRL AFFILIATED CLUB NAME: Northern California Contest Club

   "I have observed all competition rules as well as regulations
   established for amateur radio in my country. My report is
   correct and true to the best of my knowledge. I agree to be
   bound by the decisions of the Awards Committee."

   DATE: 06/11/06     NAME: Tim Marek               CALL: K7XC

"One who fears limits his activities. Failure is only the opportunity to
more intelligently begin again." -Henry Ford