[VHFcontesting] How Good was 6 Meters in the 2006 June Contest?

Kelly Johnson n6kj.kelly at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 16:40:05 EDT 2006

I have to agree with Tim here.  I worked a bunch of stations 2 hours
before the contest started, but conditions were spotty at best the
rest of the weekend.

I also seem to notice that there are other parts of the country that
seem to get good 6 meter openings far more often than here in CM97.  I
wish I had a $ for every time I saw openings into CN87 or CN85, but
not into CM97.  It's like there are some paths that open frequently
while others don't.  I've noticed this for years.