[VHFcontesting] stacking 2m & 6m & rotator questions

Ed Parsons esparsons at lucent.com
Mon Jun 19 12:35:02 EDT 2006

Regarding Zack's suggestion about digging up the old HR magazine
article, "Stacking Yagis
is a Science".  The article with this title was in the May 1985 edition
of "Ham Radio" and it
was authored by Steve, K1FO.  It pertains to optimizing performance of
multiple single-band Yagis
by adjusting their vertical and/or horizontal spacings.  This was a
classic and thorough treatment of
this subject but really nothing about how to space Yagis that operate on
different bands.

- Ed, K1TR

There was a pair of articles in Ham Radio Magazine years ago called
"Stacking Yagis Is A Science."  I believe it was written by Joe Reisert,
W1JR.  I have copies of the articles somewhere.

73, Zack W9SZ