[VHFcontesting] poll

Ron Hooper w4wa at alltel.net
Sun Nov 5 19:26:33 EST 2006

Ken

I think you misunderstood my intention from your reply. Please interchange
your wording from Socialized to Open Source. Open Source software allows
many people to have access to the program code to make updates in the
software, thus driving down the programming cost. If I had to guess, Open
Source software is more capitalistic by nature than the way it has been
handled in the past by proprietary entities. I assure you that it has
nothing to do with the radio you use in the contest.

Thanks for allowing me to clarify.

Ron