[VHFcontesting] poll cont...

Jim Forsyth mail at jimforsyth.com
Mon Nov 6 10:19:59 EST 2006

Since I know the people involved and they pass through my area I have to say
that I do not believe they refuse to work others and I do not believe they
cause QRM any more than normally happens in a VHF contest.

I'm sure I am not alone when I say that I appreciate all the band/grids I
get from those guys and my contest experience is enhanced by their
operation.

73 Jim, AF6O