[VHFcontesting] poll cont...

Jim Forsyth mail at jimforsyth.com
Tue Nov 7 11:23:24 EST 2006

Well you have no rational case to make so I will leave you with the
following:

I live in Southern California and when the N6NB rovers come through here I
work them and I hear them working other stations, lots of them. Even when
they were roving in Texas I still worked them on 6.

The above statement is a FACT and it proves you wrong.

The following is OPINION:

Why wouldn't they work everybody they can it makes no sense not to, they get
a bigger score that way. They have nothing to gain by not working other
stations.

Jim, AF6O