[VHFcontesting] VE3SMA/R Plan for September VHF Contest

Steve Kavanagh sjkavanagh1 at yahoo.ca
Thu Sep 7 19:49:11 EDT 2006

VE3SMA/R will be roving again in the September VHF QSO
Party.  Here is my plan.  Times are in UTC, days are
local.

Saturday

1800-2100 FN03bi (Kerns Rd)
2230-0200 EN93sg (Ayr Observatory)

Sunday

1300-1500 EN92op (Clarke Rd.)
1630-1945 EN92/93/FN02/03 corner (hope to spend some
time in FN02)
2230-2315 FN04aa (near Hockley)
2330-0030 EN93/FN03 (minimal antennas)
0030-0300 EN94xa (near Mono Centre)

I'll be active on 50 MHz to 10 GHz (with the exception
of 5760), plus 24 GHz wideband FM and laser.
Generally QRP, but don't let that worry you...most of
the sites are quite good, given that we have no
mountains around these parts.  Skeds are welcome.

73,
Steve VE3SMA