[VHFcontesting] CQ-VHF

John Lindholm w1xx at cox.net
Sun Sep 10 19:30:19 EDT 2006

VHF Enthusiasts Across the Fruited Plain:

The CQ WW VHF Contest in July -- with its phenomenal conditions -- has produced a record flood of log entries.  This is good!  But since the server was down for a few days due to a lightning strike power failure, we are extending the deadline for e-submission of logs to September 15.  Please submit your log to cqvhf at cqww-vhf.com.  Encourage anyone else active to do likewise. We want to receive as many logs as possible.  73!

-- John Lindholm, W1XX
   CQWW VHF Contest Director