[VHFcontesting] Transco 1P4T relay repair

John D'Ausilio jdausilio at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 09:22:12 EDT 2006

Anyone ever taken one of these things apart? I've got a pair of them
I'm using on the jitney to switch 903-1296-2304-3456 onto a single run
of LMR600UF up the pole. During pre-installation testing, I noticed an
intermittent increase in loss (pushing 0dbm of 2304 through it). I see
that the 4 N-connectors are removable, and I assume that the other end
of the center pins are actually the relay contacts, but I thought I'd
look for some wisdom before getting out the wrenches ..