[VHFcontesting] [VHF] unique situation

Jim Worsham wa4kxy at bellsouth.net
Sun Sep 17 00:26:47 EDT 2006

Sorry, but PRB-1 doesn't apply here.  PRB-1 only applies to city, county and
state governments and if you have ever really read it you will see that it
doesn't really help you all that much even then.  It only requires
"reasonable accommodations".  Well, I think a 12" piece of wire inside of a
bush in your back yard is reasonable.  I repeat, hire an attorney.  Let the
attorney talk to the HOA.

73
Jim, W4KXY