[VHFcontesting] KR1ST 2m Sprint Results

Alex kr1st at amsat.org
Wed Sep 20 18:36:05 EDT 2006

Hi there,

The 2m Sprint was a real treat for us near Charleston, SC. I made 9
contacts in 7 grids for a total of 64 points.

That may not look very impressive, but it's the best ever during a
Sprint. What made it a real treat was that all except 1 contact was what
I consider DX. We are doing our best to be able to get heard with more
power, better radios and better antennas and it seems to be paying off.
Many many thanks to all who pointed their antennas toward us and worked
us. I made new friends and every single contact made it worth it to
listen to mostly static for 4 hours.

Thanks again and 73,
--Alex KR1ST
http://www.kr1st.com