[VHFcontesting] 12 dish, free, u haul

Art KY1K at verizon.net
Tue Sep 26 10:47:31 EDT 2006

I have a 12 foot fiberglass dish to give away. Has no feed, and was a
satellite link at a commercial installation. It's very heavy, but
breaks down into 4 sections with bolts used to hold the sections
together-so it is very 'transportable'. I have the 4 dish pieces, no
mounting hardware.

Located in Maine, near Waterville.

Can be carried in a pickup or a small utility trailer.

Contact me days or evenings at 207-649-1154.

Art