[VHFcontesting] 2M sprint

Ken Kent KA2LIM at stny.rr.com
Tue Apr 10 08:49:21 EDT 2007

I must live in the black hole for RF. From the reports, looks like the rest of you made lots of contacts.    26 Q's in 14 Grids, I call pretty bad.
FMØ8,FM19,FM29
FNØØ,FN1Ø,FN11,FN12,FN13,FN2Ø,FN21,FN22,FN31,FN32,FN42
Must be I live too far out in the sticks...
The FM08 contact was with W6GBG/R right at the end. One contact in FN20, where are you guys ?  Mode wise it was split down the middle, 13 - ssb, 13 - cw.  Maybe I spent too much time calling "cq sprint" and not enough S & P.. ?
I'll be on next week for the 222 sprint, so turn those beams toward FN12.

Ken KA2LIM
FN12NF