[VHFcontesting] KI4GZY/R Rover Schedule for Spring 222 VHF Sprints April 17, 2007

Steve Gilmore shg at midatlanticbb.com
Mon Apr 16 22:29:11 EDT 2007

Well it's that time again ....
The W4SHG/R vessel will again be out in full gun for the running of the 222
mhz Spring Sprint 4/17/2007.

This year for each sprint the Rover will be operated by a guest operator.
Each guest operator will be using their own Call for the event.

Look for KI4GZY/R in the following locations:

Dennis (KI4GZY/R) will be active on 222 for the entire event please look at
his/my optimistic schedule:

7:00pm - 7:40pm  FM18AX  Sky Meadows State Park
1000ft ASL
8:00pm - 8:40pm  FM19AB  Mount Weather
1700ft ASL
9:10pm - 9:40pm  FM09WB  (Middle of No-where)
700ft ASL
10:15pm - 10:30pm FM08US Little Devil Stairs (Looking South)       3200ft
ASL
10:35pm - 11:00pm FM08US Hogback (Looking North/North/West)        3200ft
ASL

Dennis will be active while in flight and will be on 222.122 while on the
move.
The Expediton Rover will have 16 Elements with rotator and 225 horsepower :)

This year the Elecraft Transverter will be paired with a Kenwood TS-570S.
This worked pretty good in the 144 Sprint actually much better than the
"Maybe it will Transmit FT-100D". I look forward to hearing many as we will
look hard down South at 10:10pm and then North 10:25 to 11:00pm Hope to hear
loads of activity.

It is my honor to assist in the sponsorship of this event this year with
John K9JK. It is my sincere hope that we can do it as sucessfully as the
East Tennessee DX Association has done in years past.

Respectfully Submitted
Steve Gilmore - W4SHG