[VHFcontesting] Quit roving

John D'Ausilio jdausilio at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 13:58:36 EDT 2007

I just ignore the grid circler's scores when looking at my results ..
plenty to do to reach/beat W3IY and K8ISK performances from the past
:)

The captives don't bother me as much .. though I am planning on
eventually accquiring/constructing equipment to allow me to work those
who use non-standard configurations.

Xtof and I should be out and about the Jitney this September, and new
england roving is going to be an all-new experience for us.

de w1rt/john