[VHFcontesting] FW: VHFcontesting Digest, Vol 56, Issue 9

KA2AEV at aol.com KA2AEV at aol.com
Thu Aug 9 19:06:59 EDT 2007

Lauren,
Thank you for a more polite and caring answer than "Now We have just heard
from the VUAC"
I take your concern alittle more higher than another person who is on the
VUAC who
took about 30 seconds to answer
As Chairperson of the VUAC, you may want to remind your members of how  they
should address the Public ( Politeness carries things a lot farther than
cockiness)

Mike
KA2AEV

In a message dated 8/9/2007 6:53:01 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,