[VHFcontesting] A possible use I have wanted o try for VHF contesting/Rover use....

John Alley kf4uae at comcast.net
Fri Aug 10 19:50:55 EDT 2007

    Hello all on the group.... I had to comment on THIS use of APRS
software/hardware for use during VHF contesting.... and propagation use.
No one had mentioned it and I tried to get it going before in the East
TN area, to no avail. Check this web site out and then maybe we can do
it.... I am setup and ready to go.. just a matter basically for me of
turning off the digi portion of my setup and only using simplex. I would
appreciate others ideas/support. Thanks...

http://www4.qth.com/~isisocom/propnet/HamIM/HamIM.html

73 de K4UAE
John